It is also a traditional dish of Amsterdam with a delicious complex flavor that can be prepared in a few minutes.
- 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter.
- 1/3 cup chopped dates.
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots.
- 1/3 cup raisings (golden).
- 2 cups dry couscous.
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon.
- ½ cup toasted and silvery almonds.
1. Pour the vegetable broth into a saucepan and bring to boil, and then add butter, dates, apricots and raisings. Boil for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat then stir in the couscous. Finally cover the preparation for about 5 minutes, stir the cinnamon and almonds, and thenit is ready to be served.