The Holland Festival is one of the most important festivals held in Amsterdam, from over 90 powerful, attractive, and diverse festivals celebrated each year in this cultural center. The Holland Festival is the oldest and largest art festival in Amsterdam, artists in theater, music, opera, dance, visual arts, film, architecture and more artistic creations are part of the festival.
The Festival takes place since 1947 annually and features the best art works of local and international artists with best and most widely-acclaimed performance pieces from around the world, from 1-26 June generally. The mission of the organization of the Holland Festival is to present exceptional art works offering a kaleidoscopic window to the world.
People interested in Holland Festival can buy their tickets:
- The website http://www.hollandfestival.nl/ you can order your tickets by the fastest way
- By phone: Ticket service is available in:+31 20 523 77 87 from Monday to Saturday
- By the Box Office: You can visit the Box Ofice of the festival at Amsterdam Stadsschouwburg, Leidseplein 26 from Monday to Saturday (12:00 to 6:00 pm)
- In theatres: You can purchase your tickets in theatres and concert halls too.
- Tickets may costs from Ä 2.50 Euros to a maximum of Ä 15 Euros per order.
- The offices of the Holland Festival are located in:
Muziekgebouwaan ít IJ
Piet Heinkade 5
1019 BR AMSTERDAM
Currently the Holland Festival is under the artistic direction of Pierre Audi (born 1957 in Beirut, Lebanon); he was the artistic director of Netherlands Opera and had terrific performances. The Holland Festival has a unique characteristic of renewing itself constantly thatís why it has been widely popular for over sixty years since its creation. All performance arts presented in the festival requires our attention and admiration.